The XenoGC is a mod chip for the Nintendo GameCube which is installed directly to the optical drive’s logic board.
It enables the execution of debug commands and reading of DVD+/-R/RW media.
All region games and backup games can then be read.
- Direct boot of DVD+—RW media
- Compatible with all region Gamecubes
- Enable region free disc loading
- Force PAL/NTSC region
- Switchable audiofix
..:: How to use
- Disable audio fix – Press left shoulder button during disc load.
- Disable DRE fix – Press right shoulder button during disc load.
- Force NTSC display mode – Press X button during disc load.
- Force PAL display mode – Press Y button during disc load.
- XenoGC Shell (multigame disc loader) – Press START button during disc load
The XenoGC features two status LEDs to indicate correct function.
The red LED is active when the drive resets and the modchip is doing its job.
Once the drive has been patched successfully, the orange LED will illuminate.
If only the red LED illuminates, check your installation.